Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Tonight I spent some time inserting thick yoga mat material inside the boot. It did a great job of making it snug and comfortable to wear! Take a look at the video I uploaded to Youtube as well for the first glimpse of the movement in the boot.

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOtrWT0N74c
The mat is cut up to match well with the seams on the calf plate. A little extra at the calf makes it nice and snug.
The whole inside including the heel piece and the foot bottom is well covered inside. Much of the inner workings are covered up from rubbing on the foot.
The view before putting your foot in...

My foot fits in perfectly snug with a little extra room in the toe for movement.
Its taped for now because I am waiting on Matt to add the electronic locking mechanism we designed.

Check out the Youtube Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOtrWT0N74c



2 comments:

  1. You should upload this to thingiverse
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know thats what everyone wants. I just started on the prototype tho ;)

    ReplyDelete