Thursday, June 6, 2013

This morning I finished printing the boot heel (below). Then before I left to the city I welded it together completing the shoe portion of the boot. Obviously its roughly welded together, but check out some proportions!

The heel printed out overnight, just a few cracks but I just fill them in. 

Here you see the two large welds so far. I'm a bit messy but it just sands off later. 

the boot is over 14 inches long, which is more than my normal shoe size.

I thought last minute to add some designs to the bottom of the boot, its not necessarily what is on the actual suit I'm sure, but at least there will be a spot for the booster light.

Here you can see my foot fits the boot just as I measured it to in the sizing program.

I am not limited by my build space ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment