Creating a semi-functional Iron Man armor prototype with 3D printing, CNC, Mechatronics, and onboard computing.
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Earlier today I was able to sand and weld the calf together (looks somewhat rough from slurry). Tonight I decided to just try out the calf adhered to the shin with the dampeners installed. It works great! I have yet to CNC the slider arms for the calf and still have to get the complete circuit for the lock, which I also completed the pin and housing for earlier today.
Taking a full step with articulation!
Here are the installed dampeners which give a much more rigid motion to the shin.